LUL/KSU HBCU Indoor Classic – Vendor Tables
February 25 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST| Free
Join us on Friday, February 25, 2022, for the Louisville Urban League/KSU HBCU Indoor Classic presented by Humana. This meet will feature teams from Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) from across the country. This new partnership between the Louisville Urban League and Kentucky State University is a phenomenal opportunity to showcase the talent, history, and culture of amazing schools and their world-class athletes in a state-of-the-art facility.
This meet is for HBCUs. Runners, fans, students, and spectators from all over the region will be on hand for this event. This will be a great opportunity for local businesses.
Important Vendor Information:
- Vendors are not allowed to sell food or drink of any kind.
- Vendors are not allowed to sell t-shirts.
- Tables for vendors will be available in the PNC Entreprenureal Plaza at the Norton Healthcare Sports & Learning Center.
- This event will be held indoors and will happen, rain or shine. One (1) six-foot (6′) table will be provided to each vendor. Tables will be preassigned.
- Approved vendors may begin setting up at Noon. All vendors must be able to staff tables by 2:00pm.
- Space for this event is limited. Priority will be given in order of response to vendors who meet all requirements. Once capacity is reached, all other vendors will be turned away for this event.
- Agreement and Liability Terms – Before completing the RSVP below, please review the Vendor Table Terms and Conditions HERE. By submitting this RSVP, you agree that you have read, understand, and will abide by the information, rules, and regulations listed herein while operating at the Louisville Urban League Sports & Learning Campus.
- Your RSVP is NOT a guarantee of the vendor table. Vendors will be notified and confirmed individually ahead of the event.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.